- Start a stupid top ten list.
- Put the good hints up front.
- Make the last item of the list a good one.
- Split the list before you get to the filler.
- Pack it full of filler.
- Refer to another item on the list as this adds filler, like number 5 above.
- Split the list over several pages as each page counts as a view for your adverts.
- Drag it out to ten items, because it seems like the right amount.
- Use promising filler before a useful last item.
- Mention how cool/stupid Twitter is as comment-bait. If you don’t know what Twitter is, mention Apple vs PC and take an indefensible side.
Then, write a paragraph to say some bullshit that has a few SEO terms, like SEO or MLM and watch the link farms link back for the trackbacks and backlinks as the circle-jerk inflates itself by one. Oh, and solicit comments by begging and then tweet the list without using a URL shortener. Comments?
- Come back later and add an 11th point.